“Elegantly refined. Technologically advanced” – Toyota Canada
The new 2021 Toyota Venza is a mid-size two-row crossover that is the perfect blend between smart and stylish designs. The completely redefined interior is thoughtfully crafted using superior materials and features today’s leading entertainment and safety technology. Powered by Toyota’s latest hybrid-electric powertrain, the Venza delivers performance with industry leading fuel economy. Standard electric on-demand all-wheel-drive and advance safety features means that you can travel with confidence, wherever the road takes you.
The 2021 Toyota Venza stands out from any angle. The vehicle features exquisite sculpting and exterior lines that perfectly complement the low centre of gravity and tapered roofline. In addition to the beautiful shaping of the vehicle. You will find projector-style LED headlamps, a full-width rear LED light bar, 18” allow wheels or available 19” alloy wheels. All of these features mean the Venza is a vehicle that delivers on its promise of a “refined ride”.
The interior of the new Toyota Venza could easily be mistaken for that of a luxury vehicle. Featuring nothing the highest grade materials including available Softex seats and an unmatched attention to detail. Other features that lend to the luxury feel of the Venza include:
- Ambient lighting that welcomes you to a driver focused cockpit
- Available 12.3” touchscreen display
- Intelligent-touch capacitive climate controls
- Available Star Gaze fixed panoramic glass roof with frost control
- 60:40 split folding rear seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- Driver seat memory with 4-way lumbar support
- 4-way power adjustable front passenger seat
- Auto-slide-away seats that move to the rearmost position for ease of entry/exit
Venza sets a new standard with high level safety features like:
- Toyota Safety Sense – a comprehensive collection of active-safety technologies designed to increase protection and support awareness and decision making
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Integrated Backup Camera
- Pre-Collision System (Daytime/Low-light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection and Daytime Bicycle Detection)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Tracing Assist
Connected Services by Toyota:
Connected Services by Toyota is a collection of smart technologies that keep you safe, informed and connected to your everyday life, regardless of whether you are in or out of the vehicle.
Venza LE features:
- Audio Plus with remote which includes Remote Connect (1-year trial)
- Safety Connect (1-year trial)
- Service Connect (10-year trial)
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- 8” touchscreen
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (All-Access 3-month trial)
- Available hands-free power lift gate
Venza XLE and Limited are equipped with:
- Premium Audio and Remote
- Destination Assist (1-year trial)
- Embedded Navigation
Venza’s latest Toyota Hybrid system is the best of both worlds. It delivers high power with impressive fuel efficiency and low emissions. The system is a combination of a 2.5 litre DOHC four-cylinder engine with three electric motors to deliver up to 219 horsepower and estimated 6.1L/100km combined fuel consumption. Other factors that contribute to the Venza’s exceptional performance are:
- On-demand AWD system. Works automatically and seamlessly. When not needed, 100% of torque goes to the front wheels. When required, up to 80% of driving force can be delivered to the rear wheels with a dedicated rear mounted electric motor.
- Toyota New Global Architecture platform (TNGA-K). This system combines high strength with a low centre of gravity.
- MacPherson front strut suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Drive mode select (SPORT, ECO, EV, NORMAL)
- Sound absorbing insulation around engine and sound blocking/absorbing material throughout vehicle deliver an exceptionally quiet ride.
The new Toyota Venza delivered on its promise of a refined ride this year. With space to spare, power that comes without the price of efficiency and tech features that keep you connected and protected, the 2021 Toyota Venza is a ride you will definitely want to check out. For more information from Toyota Canada, check out their landing page for the 2021 Toyota Venza here:
Check out some of the leading hybrid SUV options from last year so that your can make an informed comparison: