People at Birchwood make a difference.
You’re looking for a rewarding career. Look no further because Birchwood is a place where you can really make a difference – at work and in your community.
It all starts by clicking this button to find the Birchwood career for you.
Be part of a diverse and inclusive team, working together for our customers, each other and our community.
We’re Manitoba’s largest automotive group with 1,200 team members, and a network of dealerships, collision centres, reconditioning centers and other services spanning 24 dealerships and encompassing 22 automotive brands.
We’re a Top Employer
The editors of Automotive News have recognized Birchwood for the Automotive News Canada Best Dealerships To Work For Award each year since 2018.
The editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers have also recognized Birchwood as one of Manitoba’s Top Employers each year since 2019.
Types of Roles at Birchwood
Vehicles, financing, and more.
At Birchwood, we have a variety of positions available that are directly involved with buying, selling, and managing our inventory. A few are in the list below:
- Product Advisor
- Delivery Coordinator
- New Car Sales Manager
- Used Car Sales Manager
- General Sales Manager
- Financial Service Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Warranty Administrator
- Pre-Owned Advisor
Maintaining an investment.
At Birchwood, we have a variety of positions available that are related to vehicle maintenance and repair. Here are a few:
- Service Technician
- Lube Technician
- Body Repair Technician
- Service Advisor
- Shop Foreman
- Fixed Operations Manager
- Service Administrator
- Service Concierge
- Internal Service Advisor
- Collision Consultant
- Commercial Account Manager
- Production Assistant
- Production Manager
- Administration Manager
Support, Development, and Internal Resources
While many of the roles at Birchwood are involved with the buying, selling, and servicing of vehicles, we have over 130 staff in other departments such as:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Software/Web Development
- Graphic/Web Design
- Social Media
- Data Analysis
- Property Maintenance
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service Representative
- First Impressions Representative
- Inventory Advisor
- Repair Order Coordinator
Benefits and Wellness
Explore the benefits of working at Birchwood.
Rewards and Recognition
In addition to your salary:
- Many roles have a bonus and commission incentive plan that rewards you for success.
- We also offer a group savings plan and a diverse corporate discount program.
We celebrate your success in a variety of ways:
- Annual Circle of Excellence program recognizing top performers across the organization.
- Birchwood Bucks is our annual prize auction with hundreds of prizing rewarding productivity
- Holiday party done right! Entertaining evening dinner event with a separate children’s party with our families. Including special guests of Santa, Superheroes, Princesses and loads of gifts.
Team Member Benefits
- competitive benefits package that includes vacation time, company paid extended health, dental/vision coverage, and employee assistance for when you need it.
- Our program offers a variety of options for life and disability insurance.
- Plus we offer an education scholarship program for team members’ children.
At Birchwood we take your career path seriously, and work with you for opportunities for advancement.
- Opportunities to work on projects and committees to help improve and make a difference
- Provide and receive mentoring and coaching. Participate in skills, leadership and technical training.
- Professional accreditation with our very own Birchwood University Leadership Academy and a unique Sales Academy.
At Birchwood, when you walk in the front doors, you’ll see:
- A creative and mindful workplace
- Hardworking people doing meaningful work all tuned to the customer
The workplace has changed, and we’ve changed with it. We offer a variety of positions, including onsite, remote, and hybrid work models.
Our values are focused on personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement, and generosity.
We ensure our team members know they belong, feel included, and understand how their job fits into the big picture by providing opportunities for:
- Volunteer programs
- Collaboration with outside organizations, such as United Way
Investing In You
Our team members are our most-important asset. We invest in them by developing their career with exceptional personal and professional skill development and meaningful celebration of outstanding results.
Recent Graduates and Professional Interns
Just graduated? Still in school? Ready to put your skills to the test?
We’re always hiring new graduates and providing internships to candidates still in school. At Birchwood, you’ll get:
- Career growth
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Top-notch personal and professional development
Learning and Development
Learning and development programs are the magic ingredient that help us achieve the values of personal leadership, trust, respect, teamwork, and continuous improvement. We have an entire team dedicated to providing custom programs for team members on every step of their career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
In the community: The Birchwood Way
Participation in our community is the hallmark of Birchwood. As one of our most-important values, we actively encourage team members to give back. We actively support many worthwhile charities by volunteering and making donations, supporting people in need, and making our communities a better place to live.
Since its founding in 1963, Birchwood has enjoyed a long and rich history of supporting and empowering communities and team members alike. Birchwood now leads the way into the future with cutting-edge service and technology, as Manitoba's largest automotive group.
Founding of Birchwood
United Way Contributions
Learning and Development
At Birchwood, the values of personal leadership, trust, respect, teamwork and continuous improvement are embedded into the fabric of our culture and reputation. Our extensive set of Learning and Development programs help us to achieve this.