A Human Centred Design
The all-new 2022 Honda Civic Sedan has been redesigned with one goal. That is to find the perfect modern expression of Honda’s human-centred design philosophy. We think they did a pretty good job.
With attention to detail in all aspects of the vehicle, from streamlined outer designs to spacious and forward-thinking interior nuances, the 2022 Civic Sedan is an apple that doesn’t fall far from the tree when you think of its iconic lineage.
Exterior: A Calmer Ride
The quiet can be found in the details. From the sculpted roof to the streamlined door handles, every inch of the new civic has been carefully crafted to produce a calmer ride with less noise.
For an added touch of muscle, the Civic boasts a bold new headlight design that comes standard with LED headlights. On top of that, the vehicle comes with several available features to take your ride and comfort to the next level.
Interior: An Open Design
Clean, comfortable and surprisingly peaceful. The Civic’s refreshing open cockpit design aims to put you in a good mood, with a layout that is functional and easy to enjoy.
A new, wider windshield guarantees a better view and a safer ride. It utilizes a sharp corner shaped design to minimize blind spots.
The open design of the 2022 Civic extends to every aspect of its interior. This includes a convenient oversized centre console, cup holders designed to fit any sized cup and a generous front tray.
Other available features include:
Honda Sensing® Technology
Every Civic comes equipped with intuitive Honda Sensing® Technology that is designed to keep you, and everyone on the road around you, safer.
A new front camera boasts a wider view to catch virtually everything in your peripheral and beyond. Improved recognition technology allows the camera to detect white lines, curbs, other vehicles and humans with better precision. It even has the capacity to recognize traffic signs before you do, so that you can stay informed on the Driver Information Interface or the available heads-up display.
Other Technology Features Include:
- Forward Collison Warning (FCW) System
- Collison Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS®)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- High-Resolution Navigation Screen
- Available Wireless Apple Carplay™/Android Auto™
- Proximity Key Entry System with Pushbutton Start
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
- Available Parking Sensors
Safety Enhancements to Put Your Mind at Ease
The all-new 2022 Civic comes chalked-full of safety enhancements. Everything from a newly designed front bumper that keeps pedestrians safer with a “bumper beam” designed for minimal leg impact, to the available HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System. When the airbags deploy, your 9” colour touch screen is designed to automatically put you on a call with an operator who will forward your location to first responders if needed.
On top of that, you will find many other safety features designed to put your mind at ease while on the road.
- Advanced Airbag Design, including added protection for rear, side and knee impact.
- Enhanced Wiper Functionality
- New Front Bumper Design, with “bumper beam” designed to reduce knee impact during pedestrian collision.
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Auto High Beam
- Available HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure, designed to disperse frontal impact energy and enhance occupant protection.
- Child Safety Features
Performance and Efficiency
If you know anything about the Honda Civic’s iconic lineage, you’ll know that the name is synonymous with performance and efficiency. The 2022 Honda Civic Sedan is no exception.
The vehicle is powered by one of two Earth Dreams™ 4-cylinder engines. An available 1.5-litre turbocharged, direct injected engine with 180 hp, or the standard 2.0-litre port injected naturally aspirated engine with 158 hp.
No matter what engine size you choose, you can be sure that the rest of the car will be equipped to ensure the most efficient performance possible when behind the wheel.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- ECON Drive Mode
- Available Sport Drive Mode
Want to learn more? Visit the link below to visit Honda Canada’s website to get the full list of specs on this new and improved vehicle.
Interested in this vehicle? Visit the link below to see our full inventory and book your test drive today!