The Advanced Off-Roader
Picture this – a rugged and reliable vehicle that not only takes on any terrain with unparalleled power and precision but is a hybrid. It’s no longer a fantasy but a reality with the latest Tundra from Toyota, which combines the cutting-edge 437 horsepower i-FORCE MAX hybrid-electric powertrain with the unbeatable capability of the TRD Pro package.
With its hybrid-electric powertrain, it boasts a more efficient and eco-friendly ride, while still delivering the raw strength and speed you expect from a Toyota.
Exterior: Rugged Sophistication
The 2023 Tundra is designed to haul, tow, and tackle roads less travelled, all while surrounding you with comfort and style. Beneath its bold exterior lies the strength and durability of the trucks fully boxed ladder frame. It has been designed with meticulous attention to detail to not only deliver unrivaled strength and rigidity, but it also enhances its handling capabilities.
The Tundra’s bed is crafted from a new high-strength Sheet-Molded Compound (SMC) that provides exceptional protection against dents, dings, and rust. With a maximum payload capacity of 1,940 pounds, the Tundra’s bed is up to the toughest tasks, making it the ideal choice for those who demand the ultimate in strength and durability.
Interior: Designed for You
The Tundra pampers you with comfort and luxury from the moment you sit in the driver’s seat. The Tundra features heated 8-way power adjustable seats wrapped in available Semi Aniline leather for the driver and front passenger, so you can find the perfect position for your adventure.
With the push of a button, the rear glass raises and fully lowers (a staple of Toyota), giving you easy access to the bed without ever having to leave the comfort of your truck. This innovative feature is a testament to Toyota’s commitment to convenience and functionality.
Technology: Ingeniously Functional
The Tundra is a truck that’s designed to keep you connected, entertained, and informed, no matter where your journey takes you. With its state-of-the-art Toyota Multimedia system, you’ll enjoy an available 14″ touchscreen that puts all your favorite apps and features right at your fingertips.
Other features include:
- Remote Connect: Start, lock, and unlock the vehicle from your smartphone.
- Service Connect: Keep your truck in peak condition with access to vehicle health reports.
- Safety Connect: Emergency SOS assistance and enhanced roadside assistance should you encounter any trouble.
- Wireless Connectivity: Connect with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Toyota App: A smartphone app that connects you to everything Connected Services by Toyota has to offer.
- User Profiles: Seamlessly store your personal multimedia settings and Toyota App preferences in the cloud and automatically load them in your vehicle with your personal profile.
But that’s not all. The Tundra also boasts advanced towing technologies like Trailer Back Guidance with Straight Path Assist, which makes it easier than ever to navigate tight spaces and tricky maneuvers. So, whether you’re hauling a trailer or backing into a tight parking spot, the Tundra has got you covered.
Safety: Safe & Sound
The Tundra is a truck that’s built to keep you safe, no matter what the road throws your way. With Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5, you’ll enjoy a suite of advanced safety systems and capabilities that have been designed to enhance your driving experience and give you added peace of mind.
Safety features include:
- Lane tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Left Turn Intersection Support
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection & Bicycle Detection
- Full Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with Curve Speed Management
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist with enhanced Line and Road Recognition
Performance: Intelligent Strength
The i-FORCE 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6 engine puts 389 horsepower and 479 lb-ft of torque at your command – it also makes the Tundra the most capable towing machine ever.
MAX TOWING CAPACITY: 12,000 LBS (5,440 KG)
MAX PAYLOAD CAPACITY: 1,940 LBS (880 KG)
The Tundra’s transmission features a sequential shift mode, uphill/downhill shift logic, and two TOW/HAUL driving modes, ensuring that you always have the power and control you need to tackle any driving situation.