When it comes to hauling and towing, having a truck with the proper towing capacity is essential.
In this post, we will be examining the towing capacity of 11 different makes and models of trucks so that we can help you find the perfect truck for your towing needs.
11. Honda Ridgeline – up to 5,000 pounds
While not the highest on the list, the 2023 Honda Ridgeline can still tow lightweight trailers, small campers, or personal watercrafts. Its smooth ride and innovative features make it a great choice for those seeking a balance between towing capability and everyday utility.
10. Jeep Gladiator - up to 7,700 pounds
9. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – up to 9,800 pounds
8. Toyota Tundra - up to 12,000 pounds
7. GMC Sierra 1500 – up to 12,200 pounds
6. Ford F-150 – up to 13,800 pounds
5. Ram 2500 - up to 19,980 pounds
The 2023 Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel I6 engine tows up to 19,980 pounds. Other versions such as the Big Horn tow up to 15,100 pounds. The Ram 2500 excels at towing mid-sized trailers or small boats.
4. GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty - up to 22,070 pounds
3. Ford F-250 Super Duty - up to 35,750 pounds
2. Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty - up to 36,000 pounds
1. Ram 3500 – up to 37,090 pounds
Each of our truck brands have unique strengths and purposes, catering to various towing needs. Take a look through our inventory of fantastic pick-up trucks, and if you need help deciding which one is best for you our experts are always available to help!